DID YOU KNOW ... SITTING FOR LONG HOURS AT YOUR DESK IS DETRIMENTAL TO TO YOUR HEALTH
- One of the primary mechanisms for hip impingement in adults is chair sitting.
- Sitting means that you are not moving, and being sedentary can have significant negative long-term health impacts.
- Sitting keeps the pressure high in the blood vessels and make the heart work harder.
- Within 10 minutes, circulation can be negatively impacted from sitting
- Sitting 20 minutes is all it takes before bad posture and slouching deforms your ligament
- The very act of sitting puts added pressure on your spine and compresses the disks that make up your back. So when the posture breaks down, it causes many spinal problems